Now that summer is around the corner we want to make sure that you are safe outdoors and that you take all the safety measures when creating your next barbecue masterpiece. There is a difference between being safe and becoming another insurance statistic. This is what you need to do to ensure that you don't have to call Got Coverage and make an insurance claim.
1. Make sure that your grill is at least 10 feet away from your house.
2. After you are finished with your grill make sure you clean it right away.
3. Always check for gas leaks before and after you grill.
4. Keep all the decorations away from the grill. They catch fire fast.
5. Make sure you have a spray bottle of water handy. Grills then to throw flames up.
6. Make sure you have a fire extinguisher close by in case you need to use it.
For more safety tips do not hesitate to contact us! We are here to keep you safe as you move through you daily endeavors.
Got Coverage Inc